Monday, August 22, 2011

Tonights family feast

I just got to Clearwater today for my day 2 of vacation. Since I have fresh and local resources at my finger tips I decided to stop by Jim's produce for veggies and Ward's Seafood for Mahi and Shrimp. It didn't even smell fishy in there, so I definately recommend that place if you're in the 727 area. My sister, Marissa, doesn't eat seafood so I got her some tri tip steaks from Publix.

Marissa is ducking because she has no make-up on...wah.
Photobucket

Here are the chimichurri steaks and baked asparagus
Photobucket

Citrus Roasted Mahi Mahi with Jamaican curry
Photobucket

Lime marinated chimichurri shrimp with blood red tomatoes and carmelized onions
Photobucket

We ate like kings. I think there are better ways to cook Mahi, but this was my first attempt and it was good...just a little dry. I recommend salmon with that roasting style since it has more fat. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment