Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Game night tenderloin

Corey and his friends usually game once a week so I decided to entertain myself by cooking up a healthy, yet more complicated meal than the ones I've been doing this week (white meat on top of greens or eastern cuisine takeout). I was proud the work I put into this meal rewarded me with an orgasm of the taste buds. Yup, I said it. This is definitely a repeat meal for sure. My nerd enjoyed himself too, as he stuffed his face trying to rush back to his computer. I was not insulted. This Power Foods book I've been cooking from is fantastic and also follows "clean eating" guidelines for those of you who are also on this self-improvement journey.

Honey glazed pork tenderloin with apricots and scallions accompanied by balsamic roasted asparagus and spiced bulgur
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment